Friday, 6 February 2015

MY SERIES

So, I have been talking about my series lately and I have three serieses in mind, but I don't know which one should I do first! So please help me out!


Option 1
I LOVE this series the MOST, but I don't have the houses yet, but I am bugging my parents to buy me the houses!


Option 2
I don't know which LPSs should I use to do this series but I made this one up by myself and the script is edited and this series is based on the game I was playing with my sister with my LPS!


Option 3
This series is more of a drama series and is somewhat similar to my favourite Korean drama show!


Please help me out! Contact me by messaging me on the message board, send me a email at limqiqin@gmail.com , comment down below or post a message on my discussion board on my channel! Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLHqHSxUr4YtAGGU8UnbNg


~ LPSdiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment